Torrance is located in Los Angeles County and is in the South Bay region of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Torrance has more than 30 parks and is known as one of the safest cities in the county.
However, Torrance is not fully safe from the effects of pests. Insects such as ants, mosquitoes, wasps, and bed bugs can get into any home at any time. Even if you keep your home clean, you could still be a victim.
Pest Control in Torrance
Get help from the experts at The PEST Group. Our licensed technicians use top-of-the-line products to effectively exterminate pests from your home or business. We use the purest products and the safest methods to ensure no damage occurs during treatment.
Prevent unwanted guests from entering your home by calling The PEST Group. Schedule a free inspection today.
Try One of Our Proven Packages
You don’t have to live with pests in or around your home. Get rid of pests for good with one of our packages:
- PESTProtect 365. For $39 a month, PESTProtect 365 offers year-round protection from 25 different pests. Your property will be serviced by a licensed technician every other month, with full protection in between services. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will re-treat your home for free if pests come back. This is our most popular option.
- PESTProtect 365 Premier. For $69 a month, you get everything included in the PESTProtect 365 package. In addition, we provide bed bug and termite inspections as well as rodent control. This package offers the best value.
- One-Time Pest Service. You can get a one-time service starting at just $199. Our treatments can eliminate a variety of pests, including ants, spiders, mosquitoes, wasps, flies, fleas, bed bugs, and cockroaches. We can even treat rodents.
How to Reduce Pest Infestations
While there is no 100% foolproof way to avoid insects, there are some ways in which you can prevent infestations such as:
- Getting rid of trash. Rodents and insects are attracted to trash, so make it a point to empty the trash inside the home on a daily basis. Trash containers should have lids to keep pests out.
- Keeping food in containers. Ants and other pests are good at tracking down food. Don’t leave desserts out. If you must keep food out, make sure it is securely covered in a sealed container with a lid.
- Patching up holes and cracks. Insects and rodents tend to get into homes through exterior holes. Therefore, you should walk around your home and look for any possible entryways. If you find any holes, patch them up promptly. You should also install screens in windows and keep doors shut.
Contact Our Pest Control Experts Today
The PEST Group has 250 years of experience helping Torrance residents keep their homes and businesses pest-free. If you are struggling to keep pests under control, see how we can help.
For effective pest control in the Torrance area, contact The PEST Group today. We can help you reclaim your home from insects and rodents. Our services are guaranteed. To schedule a free inspection, call (844) 488-PEST or (844) 488-7378.
Pest Control Services
Choose from three packages
One-Time PEST Service
Have a one-off pest problem? Let us eliminate them for you today!
Pests We Treat
PESTProtect 365 Premier
Plus everything included in the PESTProtect 365 package.
We stand by our services and provide a 100% PEST free guarantee on all our work – if a problem arises in between treatments, we will re-treat at no cost to you.
1. Free Inspection
We provide free inspections that allow us to identify the size and scope of your pest problems, so we can present you with a proposal for our pest control services.
Once your pest control needs have been identified we will schedule a time for our licensed and certified technicians to come out to your home to complete the services.
Depending on the type of pest control needed our team will tailor on going services to ensure your home or business stays pest free!
Trust The Experts
Let us solve your Pest Control problems today.Get A Free Inspection