Norwalk is a nice area in Los Angeles County in Southern California. The town offers an urban/suburban feel and offers a lot of parks and coffee shops. The schools are above average, making it ideal for families.
Many Norwalk residents suffer from pest problems. Insects and rodents can get into your home in a variety of ways.
The PEST Group can treat your pest infestations in the most effective way possible. Our highly experienced and skilled technicians use the best products available to take care of pests the first time. We can handle even the most complex situations. Contact us today to get started.
Dealing With Insect Problems
While some insects contaminate food and cause diseases, many are just nuisances. Whether you are dealing with an insect infestation indoors or outdoors, you’ll want to eradicate them as quickly as possible.
Insects are drawn toward certain properties because they get the food, water, and shelter they need to survive. They may find food in open trash containers, pet food bags, compost piles, and gardens. Once they find an abundance of food, they may look for sheltered areas to nest and breed. When the weather gets cold, creepy, crawly creatures will often move into homes and other structures to stay comfortable.
Ants and other pests can multiply quickly. You may spot a couple one day, dozens the next day, and maybe even hundreds after that. Here are some tips to keep insects from infesting your home or yard:
- Keep your house clean. Ants in particular like to eat sugar and protein, so keep your kitchen area clean. If there are crumbs or spills, wipe them up promptly. Insects are attracted to sweets, like soda, maple syrup, and honey, so keep these foods locked up if possible.
- Keep garbage covered. Whether you have garbage cans inside or outside the home, make sure there are lids on them to prevent insects from getting in.
- Look for openings. Take a look around the exterior of your home and look for any cracks or holes that small insects can crawl through to get inside. If you see any openings, seal them up promptly.
- Do some landscaping. Insects like to live in grass and vegetation, so if you have any bushes or trees near the house, keep them trimmed.
- Set out baits. Baits can be helpful for some insects, such as ants and cockroaches. These baits can kill adults and larvae, helping to control the population. Make sure the chemicals are safe for pets. Just stay away from sprays, as they are generally ineffective.
Contact Our Pest Control Experts Today
Ants, spiders, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, termites, and rodents are annoying pests that can make homes and yards uncomfortable. The PEST Group can exterminate these pests and help you take back your home and enjoy it once again.
Pest Control Services
Choose from three packages
One-Time PEST Service
Have a one-off pest problem? Let us eliminate them for you today!
Pests We Treat
PESTProtect 365 Premier
Plus everything included in the PESTProtect 365 package.
We stand by our services and provide a 100% PEST free guarantee on all our work – if a problem arises in between treatments, we will re-treat at no cost to you.
1. Free Inspection
We provide free inspections that allow us to identify the size and scope of your pest problems, so we can present you with a proposal for our pest control services.
Once your pest control needs have been identified we will schedule a time for our licensed and certified technicians to come out to your home to complete the services.
Depending on the type of pest control needed our team will tailor on going services to ensure your home or business stays pest free!
Trust The Experts
Let us solve your Pest Control problems today.Get A Free Inspection